What is Irwin Naturals EstroPause Menopause Support ?
Irwin Naturals EstroPause Menopause Support is one of many formulas designed to help women going through menopause. The product claims to support aging women by strengthening the structure and functioning of their nerves, muscles and bones . It is also said to support cognitive power and the reduction of physical fatigue.
The aim of this review is to provide a comprehensive overview of this product to help you make an informed purchasing decision.
The following are the ingredients with quantities per 4-capsule serving size:
- Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine) – 2158 mg
- Calcium – 500 mg
- Magnesium – 200 mg
- St. John’s Wort – 300 mg
- Soy Isoflavones – 100 mg
- Panax Ginseng – 31 mg
- Black Cohosh – 80 mg
- Red Clover – 40 mg
- Chaste Tree Extract – 20 mg
- Bioperine – 6 mg
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 – 4 liquid soft gels per day with food. It may be taken all at once or divided for consumption throughout the day.
The retail price for 80 liquid soft-gels is $23.99. At the time of writing there were promotional discounts that provided a 10% discount on purchases of $50 or more and a 15% discount on purchases worth $100 and more.
Possible Side Effects
Even though there are no particular adverse side effects associated with the consumption of this product, the following warnings are important:
- St. John’s Wort, one of the ingredients, can interact with prescription medications
- Avoid excessive sun exposure since the use of this supplement can make your skin hypersensitive to UV sources
- If taking other medication or you have a severe medical condition, consult a physician before taking this supplement
- Expectant and nursing mothers and those under the age of 18 years should not take this supplement
- Be sure to heed recommended dosages.
The supplement does not come with a manufacturer’s money-back guarantee. In addition, the manufacturer’s website does not have any verified user reviews.
The Bottom Line
Irwin Naturals EstroPause looks to be a good solution for supporting women’s health during menopause. The product is reasonably priced and comes with simple usage instructions. However, it has no Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certification which would attest to its quality and safety. Second, it lacks a money-back guarantee that can insulate a consumer if the product fails to work as expected.